IF THE LADDER IS NOT UPDATED, REFRESH THE PAGE!
Welcome to the 2021 Spring/Summer Ladder!
This ladder is designed to give you a chance to improve your match play skills outside of the normal High School tennis season. There are some differences from this ladder to the one we use during the season, namely that YOUR 3 LETTER CODE MAY NOT BE THE SAME. I use a format of the first two letters of your last name and the first letter of your first name to generate the code that you will use to submit your results. This may cause some confusion for those of you with codes that do not reflect this format on the ladder we use during the season.
The rules for the ladder are as follows:
- The winner of the match or cluster should report the results using the proper button below.
- ALL MATCHES ARE TO BE PLAYED IN A “BEST 2 OUT OF 3 SET” FORMAT. DO NOT PLAY A SINGLE SET OR AN 8 GAME PRO SET. A 10 POINT TIEBREAK IS ACCEPTABLE IN LIEU OF A FULL 3RD SET.
- You will be assigned a match once per week, on Sunday. We encourage you to play and challenge additional matches.
- YOU MAY ONLY CHALLENGE A PLAYER WITHIN 5 SPOTS OF YOUR RANK. For instance, the player ranked at 17 may challenge a player as high as 12, but not ranked 11 or higher.
- Assigned matches are expected to be completed the week they are assigned. If your opponent is unable to play the match, please challenge another player.
- Players who do not accept a challenge within 7 days of the challenge being made will default the match. The player who challenges is required to submit a default using the button below, and in the notes you MUST note the day you challenged the match. Failure to do so will cause the default to not be accepted. I EXPECT THE PLAYERS TO ADHERE TO THIS RULE WITH INTEGRITY- DO NOT CHALLENGE MULTIPLE MATCHES WITH THE INTENTION OF EXPLOITING THE DEFAULT SYSTEM. ANY SUCH EXPLOITATION WILL RESULT IN THE OFFENDING PLAYER TO FORFEIT THEIR RANK AND BE RE-RANKED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER.
- Players who default 2 matches in a row will forfeit their rank and be re-ranked to the bottom of the ladder. Exceptions to this rule include, but are not limited to, injury, illness, or extraordinary life circumstances.
- Ladder movements will be as follows: Should the lower-ranked player beat the higher ranked player, the lower ranked player will take the ladder place of the higher ranked player, and the higher ranked player will move down 1 ladder rank.
- Coaches reserve the right to insert new players where they deem fit. Players who join mid week may be assigned to play each other, even if this is not adherent to the “5 slot clause”. Challenge matches may not violate this clause.
- Report ASAP after playing and no later than 7pm on Saturday. Matches reported after 7pm on Saturday may not be reflected in the ladder until the following week- there is no need to resubmit your score.
- Double check all player codes on the ladder below before reporting. Players’ codes do not always match the expected initials. Errors cause significant delays.
- If you have any questions, please text or call Coach Schlichting at 720 301 6018
Please keep in mind that this ladder will not have any effect on your starting rankings for the season. This is an opportunity for you to gain playing experience. The coaches reserve the right to use the results of this ladder in our considerations for where players will be placed in the challenge season process, however these results will not have any direct impact on your rankings.Report Singles Ladder Match Report Ladder Default
|Rank||Code||Full Name||Phone||Grd||Next Match||Match History|
|1||HUT||Hutchins, Tate||720-215-5863||10||KAD||W-MAH, W-HUQ, L-FLE, W-KAD, W-KIS|
|2||KAD||Kaprielian, Drew||720-925-0885||10||HUT||W-KIS, W-FLE, W-HUQ, L-HUT, W-SWC, W-HEC, W-KIS|
|3||FLE||Flora, Ethan||720 557 5413||11||KIS||L-KAD, W-HUT, W-MAH|
|4||KIS||Kislenkov, Sergey||720-227-1155||11||FLE||L-KAD, L-MAH, W-ANS, L-D-SWC, L-HUT, W-HUQ, L-KAD|
|5||HUQ||Hudelson, Quinn||720-900-6523||10||SWC||W- RUL, L-HUT, L-KAD, W-HEC, L-KIS|
|6||MAH||Marks, Hayden||303-514-9467||11||OUT OF TOWN||L-HUT, W-KIS, W-RUL, L-FLE, W-HEC|
|7||SWC||Sweeney, Cooper||720 481 0244||10||HUQ||W-RAC, W-RUL, W-D-KIS, L-KAD|
|8||HEC||Heim, Chris||(720) 233-3482||9||RAC||L- SUA, W-RUL, L-MAH, L-HUQ, L-KAD|
|9||RUL||Russell, Luke||303-434-1085||11||GUA||L-HUQ, L-SWC, L- MAH, L-HEC,, W-BEF|
|10||SUA||Superka, Andrew||720-296-1482||10||ROT||W-BRM, W-HEC, L-KIS, W-BEF|
|11||RAC||Raleigh, Cole||(720) 695-1706||9||WOT||L-SWC|
|12||GUA||Agastya, Gupta||720 503 8999||8||RUL||W-KAN, W-STC|
|13||STC||Stern, Charlie||(720) 628-3013||8||OUT OF TOWN||L-GUA|
|14||ROT||Robinson, Trevor||720 271 4476||8||SUA||W- NIN, W-WOT, W-BUB, W-BEF|
|15||WOT||Wooden, Truman||(303) 718-3121||8||RAC||W-JOA, L-ROT, W-HAE, W-ALJ, W-BUB, W-BEF|
|16||BEF||Bendell, Farrah||720 415 5510||10||OUT OF TOWN||W- JOA, W-BRM, L-ANS, L-ROT, L-WOT, L-RUL|
|17||BRM||Brown, Michael||720-668-1249||10||POW||L-KRH, L-ANS, W-ERZ, L-BEF, W-HOD|
|18||ERZ||Erdley, Zachary||720 252 3792||11||OUT OF TOWN||L-HAK, L-MIB|
|20||BUB||Bulatovic, Bronson||(720) 527-9840||8||KAN||L-ROT, L-JOA, W-ZIR, W-KAN, L-WOT|
|22||KAN||Kawamoto, Nathan||720-705-8771||10||BUB||L-GUA, L-BUB|
|23||JOA||Joseph, Alex||720-322-6101||10||HOF||L-WOT, W-HAE, L-POW, L-WOT, W-BUB, L-BEF, L-SHC|
|24||POW||Possehl, Will||720 438 9897||8||BRM||W- CAE, W-NIN, W-ALJ|
|25||HAE||Hao, Ethan||303 931 1444||10||SHC||L-JOA, L-WOT|
|26||NIN||Nisbet, Nicholas||720 606 9950||9||BAG||W-DOJ, L-ROT, L-POW|
|27||ZIR||Zicht, Reece||720-998-7902||9||BEC||L-BUB, W-BAG|
|28||ORE||Orr, Everett||(720) 203-4715||9||HOS||W-WHD|
|29||BAG||Balakrishnan, Gautam||303 949 0836||9||NIN||W-HUJ, W-LIA, W-D-THM, W-KNL, L-ZIR, W-CAE|
|30||BEC||Benton, Carter||480 229 5073||8||ZIR||W-CAE|
|31||CAE||Cagwin, Ethan||(303) 618-6743||9||OUT OF TOWN||L- POW, W-KNL, L-BAG, L-BEC|
|32||HOS||Shourya, Hooda||720 690 5115||8||ORE|
|35||COL||Cole, Caleb||303 728 4138||8||DOJ||W-D-ZAR, W-HUJ, W-CHM, W-WHD|
|36||WHD||Wheatley, Daniel||303-949-0043||10||THM||W-KNL, L-ORE, L-COL|
|37||KNL||Knott, Liam||303-519-8393||11||CHM||L-WHD, L-CAE, W-SAV, L-BAG|
|38||SAV||Sampath, Vedanth||720-609-1526||9||LIA||W-HUJ, W-ONM, L-KNL, L-NOL, W-COJ, W-CHM|
|39||CHM||Chase, Mitchell||720 646 2025||9||KNL||L-COL, L-SAV|
|40||LIA||Lindsay, Angus||303-885-5068||10||SAV||W-ZAR, L-BAG|
|41||NOL||Norford, Luke||303 828 8402||8||COJ||W-HUJ, W-SAV|
|42||COJ||Cole, Jaden||720 908 1202||8||NOL||W- HUJ, L-SAV|
|43||HUJ||Hurley, Jack||720 926 2901||8||ONM||L-BAG, L-SAV, L-NOL, L-COJ, L-COL|
|44||ONM||O’Neal, Montgomery||720 725 0958||8||HUJ||L-SAV|